Authentic Yoga, Mantra and Meditation Retreat
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
October 7th – 13th
Shared Accommodations $1212 - $1608
Single Accommodations $1938 - $2443
Xinalani, Yoga Retreat in Mexico
Remember and embrace your essential nature with yogic practices in this glorious, unspoiled, beachfront/jungle location! Experience how daily yoga, chanting of traditional mantras, and a variety of meditation techniques can help you let go of tension and re-establish your home in the natural rhythms of life.
Authentic Yoga is all about finding true balance and supporting the full blossoming of your life. Find the “ahhh” in your asana, as you explore the beauty of sacred geometry (the physical practices of yoga), and recognize the importance of following your own internal guidance, building strength and flexibility in a nurturing and supportive environment. Simple Sanskrit and Gurmukhi mantras tune your internal vibration to universal positive frequencies, such as abundance, transformation and courage. Meditation calms, focuses and balances the mind and nervous system, creating more space for your unique journey to unfold. These traditionally-inspired, modernly-interpreted practices gently remind us of our interconnection and interdependence, and the fullness of each moment.
Housed in the stunning, eco-friendly Xinalani, Yoga Retreat in Mexico, accessible only by boat and surrounded by 10-acres of unspoiled jungle on Banderas Bay, this retreat features:
- Transportation between Xinalani, Yoga Retreat in Mexico and Puerto Vallarta Airport
- Daily asana, mantra and meditation practice
- Hatha and Kundalini Yoga
- Two guided excursions: Swim with Wild Dolphins Adventure and Jungle/Waterfall Hike
- Three meals daily, featuring nutritious, healthful vegetarian food in a gorgeous beach-front/jungle setting
- Time and space for self-reflection; begin to detoxify from our multi-tasking, high tech, high-chemical society
- Six nights accommodations at Xinalani, Yoga Retreat in Mexico (see housing options section for more details)
- CEUs available for Registered Yoga Teachers
View Typical Daily Schedule
Shared accommodations in the Big Palapa: $1212
Double Occupancy – Must register with another person: $1443
Single Occupancy: $1938
Double Occupancy – Must register with another person: $1608
Single Occupancy: $2433
To Register and Pay for the Retreat
Registration is a two-step process.
- Please print the form below, fill it out and mail it to Akupara Yoga.
- Next, please pay for the retreat safely and securely using the PayPal button below, or send a check to Akupara Yoga.
Fill out the Health and Registration Form Here
Ask about our Sangha Discount! Past and current students of Akupara Yoga Retreats, 7 Centers Yoga Arts, White Lotus School of Belly Dance, as well as friends and family members of these students are eligible for a discount on this retreat. Contact us for details.
"The importance of yoga is its energetic function, not what it looks like. What the practitioner actually feels is primary. How the asana looks outwardly is of secondary importance."
– Mark Whitwell
Sign up to get e-mail from us.
You will receive information and discounts for upcoming Akupara Yoga Retreats.
Call: 888-310-2565 Email:
| | | | | |